Synchronised page turning allows one iOS device to control the song display and page turning on up to 7 other iOS devices running the Power Music App or Power Music Reader.
The songs to be displayed and controlled must be in all the devices.
Setting up Synchronised page turning
- Switch on Synchronised page turning on all devices
- The controlling device should be set to “Sender” all other devices set to “Receiver”
- Devices will now automatically connect when in range. Notifications will appear when devices connect and disconnect
- The Receiver is free to use the app, but any song selections or page turns by the Sender will take priority
- To regain full control of the device switch off Synchronised page turning