You will require a Product Key to:
- Install Power Music Professional
- Upgrade Power Music Mac from the trial version
Your Product Key will either be supplied electronically by email or on a Product Key Card.
Keep your Product Key safe!
To help you manage your installations of Power Music visit the “My Product Key” page on the Power Music website: powermusicsoftware.com/support/MyProductKey
INSTALLING POWER MUSIC PROFESSIONAL (Windows)
- An internet connection is required to download, install and register Power Music Professional.
- Go to powermusicsoftware.com/download and follow the link to download Power Music Professional.
- Run the PMProfessional.exe file you have downloaded. If your browser displays any warning messages please ignore them – there is no risk installing Power Music.
- A number of End User Licence Agreements (EULA) will be displayed. You must accept these to continue.
- Depending on the speed of your PC, the installation process may take a few minutes. Additional components may be downloaded.
- When installation is complete, a shortcut will be placed on the desktop and in the Start Menu.
- Launch Power Music. The first time you run Power Music, you will be asked to register your copy of Power Music. Enter all the details including the Product Key. Power Music will not run unless it is registered.
- To keep Power Music on the taskbar, launch Power Music, right click on the Power Music icon and “Pin this program to taskbar”
INSTALLING POWER MUSIC MAC (macOS)
- An internet connection is required to download and register Power Music Mac.
- Go to powermusicsoftware.com/download and follow the link to download Power Music Mac.
- Open the downloaded file. Drag the Power Music icon to the Applications directory
- Launch Power Music from the Applications directory or the Launchpad
- You will be prompted to register your copy of Power Music Mac. You can continue to run it as a trial version or you can enter all the details including the Product Key. If you don’t enter the Product Key, Power Music will run as an unregistered trial version (max. 10 user songs and unlimited purchased songs).
- To keep Power Music in the Dock, right click (or ctrl-click) on the Power Music icon and select Options, Keep in Dock.
INSTALLING POWER MUSIC ON ADDITIONAL COMPUTERS
The basic Product Key allows you to:
- Install Power Music Professional on 2 PC
- Install Power Music Mac on 5 Macs
Power Music Professional can be installed on additional PC by purchasing additional licences. To upgrade a Product Key visit: powermusicsoftware.com/support/MyProductKey
Cambron release regular updates to Power Music containing new features and bug fixes. When you launch Power Music (if you have an Internet connection) you will be informed if an update is available. Applying updates or re-installing Power Music does not affect the songs you have stored in Power Music.
Cambron host an active Forum for Power Music Users at forum.cambronsoftware.co.uk where a wide variety of topics are discussed by users. Cambron welcomes feedback from our users and the Forum is the place to make suggestions for new features and improvements to Power Music. Membership of the Forum is recommended for all users.
CAMBRON SUPPORT DESK
Support requests can be opened by sending an email to: email@example.com
BACKUP AND RESTORE
We strongly recommend that you make regular backups of the songs in Power Music to an external device eg a USB Flash drive. The Backup and Restore utilities are found in the Power Music File menu.
ONLINE HELP CENTRE
Help for Power Music users is available at the online Help Centre (you accessed this article in the Help centre). The Help Centre has almost 30 short instructional help videos to show you, in a step-by-step manner, how to do any task in Power Music. To access the Help Centre click on the Resources icon in Power Music and choose Online Help Centre. Alternatively visit Support on the Power Music Software web site: powermusicsoftware.com/support.
All the songs you have in Power Music can be displayed on an iPad using the Power Music app, available on the Apple App Store. Use Power Music Box to transfer songs and playlists to the iPad.
- Desktop, laptop, all-in-one PC or Windows tablet PC
- Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (Recommended 1920 x 1080 HD)
- MacBook, iMac, Mac Mini or Mac Pro
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iOS 7 or later
POWER MUSIC BOX
Power Music Box is secure, cloud storage which lets users share songs and playlists between devices running Power Music – PC, Mac and iOS. The “Box” uses Cambron’s unique cloud-based services for the storage and transfer of songs. Various accounts (including a free account) are available, visit powermusicbox.com for details.
BUYING SONGS FROM THE POWER MUSIC STORE
Power Music Store sells songs in Power Music format ready for immediate download to Power Music. Every song on the Store is fully indexed and tagged. The Store uses Power Music Box to download songs to any device running Power Music – PC, Mac or iOS. Visit powermusicstore.com
- Power Music web site: powermusicsoftware.com
- Cambron Software Store: cambronsoftware.co.uk
- Cambron Software Blog: blog.cambronsoftware.co.uk
- Forum: forum.cambronsoftware.co.uk
- Facebook: facebook.com/cambron.powermusic
- Twitter: @powermusicapp